by: PATH MOBILE INC PTE. LTD. • 70.7K
Path comes to be a unified and centralized app to send posts to your usual social networks through a clean and smooth interface, and it's also a social network by itself, oriented to share your most precious moments with yours. It has its own messaging service (with in-app-purchaseable stickers), its own expanded like, love, laugh, frown system to react to others' statuses, and quite a handful filters for your pics and vids.
Path combines well with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Foursquare and Tumblr. Anything you post on Path is shareable to any of these other networks. One of the most interesting features is its internal search engine, able to dig out old posts tagged by place, time or subject.
In the end, a very beautiful social network. However, the obvious question is how much you need it and how many relatives and friends would follow you along.
Tags: path , anything
by Peter , Appszoom
Apr 17, 2013
Path is a simple and beautiful space to capture and share everyday moments of your life with people who matter most to you.
Every moment is treasured on Path: a selfie with your friends at a party, a daily check-in at your favorite coffee shop, a book you can’t put down, or a catchy song you just can’t get out of your head.
On Path, you can:
- Capture and edit photo and video with our powerful and easy-to-use camera tools
- Express your feelings with a set of emotions including love and laughter
- Share a song, movie, or TV show, and see what your friends are enjoying too
- Check-in at your favorite place and discover recommendations from your friends
- Manage who can see your moments by creating an Inner Circle or making your moment private
- Handpick moments to show on other social networks including Facebook, Twitter, and more
Start sharing your life on Path today!